My 1st Post!

Hi everyone!

My name is Izzy and I'm going to attempt to blog here a few days every week... most of my posts will be about quilting, but I also love to read, listen to music and spent time with my family, so I may touch on those subjects as well.

My "family" is composed of my partner D, 6 kids (my 2, his 3 and our 1), an old cat and a new puppy dog.

As you can probably tell, my life is quite full, but I still find time to enjoy my favourite hobby: quilting. I haven't been quilting for a very long time (only about 18 months now), but I already have 15 quilts under my belt (most of which were made for the kids!). I'll post pictures of my projects here and share some of my hard-earned lessons in quilting. I haven't attended any classes, but I read lots of books and learn as I go. Hopefully, some of the tips I share here will help another notice quilter!

Thanks for stopping by and "talk" to you all later!

Comments