My next project

Just spent a wonderful weekend in the country alone with D and while he was outside working, I was sitting happy in my sewing room. I said in my last post that I was finally up to date with the Fat Quarter's Shop BOM, but neglected to post a picture. Well here they all are:



I love them. Can't wait to see what the whole quilt is going to look like.

I also got started on my next project... a baby girl quilt for my colleage Claudia who is expecting her 3rd child in about one month. I chose a pattern called "Peppermint Swirl" from Lynette Jensen's Book of Quilts:



Here are all the pieces of fabric nicely waiting for me to sew them up:


I actually got pretty far this weekend, the rows are done and when I get to the cottage next weekend, all I'll have to do is join the rows and put the borders on. I really like how this quilt is coming together... very easy and the directions in the book are great.

That's it for today! "Talk" to you all soon.

Comments

  1. Those BOM blocks are adorable! I also like the pattern for the baby quilt, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment