Sunday, October 17, 2010

My next project

Just spent a wonderful weekend in the country alone with D and while he was outside working, I was sitting happy in my sewing room. I said in my last post that I was finally up to date with the Fat Quarter's Shop BOM, but neglected to post a picture. Well here they all are:



I love them. Can't wait to see what the whole quilt is going to look like.

I also got started on my next project... a baby girl quilt for my colleage Claudia who is expecting her 3rd child in about one month. I chose a pattern called "Peppermint Swirl" from Lynette Jensen's Book of Quilts:



Here are all the pieces of fabric nicely waiting for me to sew them up:


I actually got pretty far this weekend, the rows are done and when I get to the cottage next weekend, all I'll have to do is join the rows and put the borders on. I really like how this quilt is coming together... very easy and the directions in the book are great.

That's it for today! "Talk" to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Those BOM blocks are adorable! I also like the pattern for the baby quilt, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS