Thursday, November 3, 2011

Try New Things (T.N.T.) Thursday





I decided to link up to T.N.T. Thursdays at Happy Quilting today to show off what I've tried this week:  Crochet!

I discovered Craftyminx a few weeks ago.  She is an amazingly talented blogger and I signed up for her Crochet School, but then procrastinated getting started on something.  That's until I got to Lesson 17 and the Granny Square.  I fell in love!  :-)

So here is my very first Granny Square. 



It is not perfect, I made one or two mistakes, but these squares are soooo easy to do and so much fun!  I think I found something to do during the week to satisfy my need to be "crafty"!

So be sure to visit the Craftyminx for some crochet lessons and pay a visit to the Happy Quilting blog and all other bloggers trying something new today.

That's it for now.  Talk to you all later.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the granny square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat! They really are so much fun to do. I've already completed another 9 squares :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome!! I have a sister-in-law who loves to crochet but it scares me like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! My mom is an avid knitter and I've always been curious about crochet and knitting... I just haven't had the time or energy yet to try one of them out! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS