Progress Report

I had a great weekend, but definitely did NOT get as much quilting done as I wanted.  It all started on Thursday last week...  I was supposed to post my weekend goals, but instead, I got sucked into going to the hockey rink to watch D's son play hockey.  We got home pretty late so there was no way I was going to be able to logon and post.

On Friday, we got to the cottage and there was a hockey game on so... no sewing.  Then on Saturday and Sunday, the neighbours came for a visit.  Don't get me wrong, I love it when people come over and we had a very good time, but I have a problem with my goals not getting achieved!  That must be the control-freak in me!  :-)

Although I make it sound as though I didn't get any sewing done at all, I really did get manage to make progress on i.s.t.h.  Not sure how I feel about the colours...  I guess we'll see when the whole thing is finished (hopefully next weekend).



And I did get the quilting done in the first block of Two Percent.  I wasn't able to get one decent picture of the quilting so I'll spare you!

And that's pretty much all.  I wanted to cut more squares out of Uncle Vic's shirts, but I ran out of time and patience.  The fabric of the shirts is a really thin and "silky" rayonne-type fabric.  VERY difficult to cut accurately.  Do you have any advice I could use to help with the cutting process?  It's driving me crazy and I'm even tempted to just give up at this point.  Any help would be much appreciated!

And how was your weekend?

Comments