Bibelot top all done!

The weather was absolutely dreadful all weekend which turned out quite good because that meant more time in the sewing room!  By Saturday evening, I had my Bibelot top - the March Schnibbles - all done.

Really bad picture!  Rainy day and bad lighting inside!  :-(

I decided not to make the pieced border.  I think once I add a really colourful binding, it'll be very nice.  I also like the size as it is right now - 35 1/2 " square.

I have to say these little T blocks were a lot of fun to make.  I chose to use Cape Ann charm squares with a cream background and love the look.

Here is a close-up of some of my favourite blocks...


Hope you had a great weekend!


Comments

  1. It is beautiful! Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt without the border ~ it works perfectly. Good job!

    I love the Cape Ann fabrics, and while I didn't use the charm packs for anything... I might have to re-think that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Bibelot is beautiful :-) I like that you chose not to add the border. Great job :-) The fabrics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment