Some shopping, winning and ... playing outside!

Once in a while, the Fat Quarter Shop has one of its fantastic and totally fabulous Facebook Specials.  If you aren't a Facebook Fan of the FQS, I strongly suggest you become one.  So a couple of weeks ago, the FQS announces a 40% Facebook Special on the Amelia collection by Me and My Sister Designs.

I couldn't help myself - I ordered the fat quarter bundle.  Look at these lovelies...



Aren't they beautiful?


Also, from the Fat Quarter Shop, late last week, a parcel was delivered at our house...  A prize I won at the Jolly Jabber during their Leap Day Giveaway - a fat quarter bundle of some gorgeous Lecien fabric:


Last week was a pretty good week all around!

Also, Spring came early this year in Quebec!  Getting 20 degree (Celcius) weather in mid-March is unheard of in my neck of the woods.  But that's what it was like yesterday.  I took advantage of the beautiful sunshine to clean the garden and discovered my daffodils are out!


Bronx really enjoyed the nice weather too!



And how was your weekend?



Comments