Swap Anyone? T.N.T. Thursday

Today is Thursday so that means linking up at Happy Quilting for T.N.T. Thursday!



What have I done this week?  Well, up until this afternoon, I really hadn't tried anything new, but then I was reading the blogs I follow and stephmabry over at Hope Sewing is Genetic wrote about a charm swap she is participating in.  She also mentioned that the person organizing it was looking for more participants.

I clicked on the link and decided to sign-up!

This will be my very first swap!  I'm so excited!

BUT - we need more participants.  If you would like to take part in a rainbow charm swap, please hop on over to Adventures in Obsessive Crafting to get more information.

Comments

  1. I am in two rainbow charm swaps right now...my colors have been yellow and orange, which was fun because neither is a color I really have a lot of. I'm not sure I can afford to buy any more fabric right now, but I'd love to participate in another swap. I will have to think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for sharing! Hopefully we can get enough people. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are about 1/3 of the way there. I've also emailed all the participants in the last swap I was in, pinned it, and see a lot of traffic from flickr.


    Hmmm. I should have been more dedicated to my blog to get more followers just to host swaps! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee Skippee for swaps!!!! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have more than half the participants needed for the charm swap! We are getting there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment