WIP Wednesday and my 100th Post!

This is my 100th blog post!  I guess it's really not that big a deal, but I think it's pretty cool!  :-)

Now for some W.I.P. Wednesday business:

Over the weekend, I finished Kaleidoscope.  I'm still not crazy about this one... not sure why - maybe it's the lack of contrast.  Anyhow, it's finished and I was really happy to cross that one off the list of tops that needed quilting.

I also finished quilting block 2 of Two Percent.  Only 7 more to go!  At the pace I'm going with this one, I might be done with this one in the Fall!

I received the March Schnibbles pattern this week - Bibelot.  I really like this one - I think this design has the ability to really make the fabric pop so I have to choose the charm packs I use carefully.

Bibelot Schnibbles Charm Pack Pattern Miss Rosie's Quilt Company Schnibbles Pattern

So my stats for the week are:



  • Completed projects:  1 (Kaleidoscope)
  • Made progress on 1 projects (Two Percent)
  • I still have 9 projects waiting for some attention

 Linking up at Freshly Pieced for W.I.P. Wednesday.
 

 

 

Comments

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! The Kaleidescope quilt is beautiful! I know it feels great to have it finished and be able to mark it as done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The quilt looks really pretty :)
    Love the header and the lucky clovers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 posts and I think your Kaleidoscope quilt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 100 posts! Your kaleidoscope quilt looks fantatsic. It's a pattern on my to never ending to do list :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment