W.I.P. Wednesday

The beautiful weather up here in Quebec kept me outside most of the weekend (I thought it would be incredibly ungrateful of me to stay indoors while the sun was shining so bright and so warm all weekend), so I did not get as much sewing as I had planned.

Basically, the only thing that got done this weekend is piecing some of the blocks for Bibelot, the March Schnibble.

Gotta love chain-piecing!
I decided to use 2 Cape Ann charm packs for this project.  I thought the cute colours looked really nice on the cream background.  When I left the cottage on Sunday to get back to the city, I had a cute pile of "T" blocks all finished.


And that's pretty much it!

So my stats for this week are:

- Completed projects: 0
- New projects: 1 (Bibelot)
- I now have 10 projects needing my attention

I'm linking up to Freshly Pieced for W.I.P. Wednesday.



Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. What neat blocks and I am like you, the weather has been so wonderful that you just have to be outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have taken the machine outside with me ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment