Monday, April 2, 2012

March in Review!

I'm really pleased with the projects I managed to work on this month.


Lots of firsts this month:  my first tote bag, my first quilt completed without having to follow a pattern (I actually did math and figured out my measurements all by myself!) and my first zipper pouch.

With the exception of the April Schnibbles, I plan on starting ZERO new projects for April.  I really want to get some of my WIPs completed!

Linking up at Lily's Quilts for Fresh Sewing Day.


Lily's Quilts

5 comments:

  1. You've got some great finishes! Isn't it a great feeling to create your own quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Izzy! I really like the way you put colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful accomplishments for the month Izzy! Congratulations on your math skills! It's always a struggle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a good month for you :) Love the little zippy and the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome projects of the month! That is so neat to be able to design your own quilt!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS