A Little Morsel

The recipient of the Morsel I made has finally received it so I can post pictures now!  For those of you who don't know, Morsel is a Little Bites pattern by the very talented Carrie Nelson and it also was the December Schnibble in the Another Year of Schnibbles quilt along with the wonderful Sherri and Sinta.

For my Morsel, I chose fabric from the Marmalade collection by Bonnie and Camille for Moda.  I really like how it turned out; love the twill tape that came with the pattern!


Participating in AYOS has been so much fun.  I got so much inspiration from every parade - there are so many wonderful quilters out there, it's unbelievable.  Each pattern was fun to make and I love having all those little quilts around me (most of them are somewhere in the house!).

A huge thank you to both Sherri and Sinta for hosting this quilt along... you ladies are great!

Izzy

Comments

  1. Love the morsel! I got the PFD pattern, so no cute twill for me :-(

    I have loved Another Year of Schnibbles. The people and the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so lucky to be the recipient of this lovely little morsel! I LOVE Marmalade, and that twill tape is amazing. Thank you again for the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went and looked at my pattern, I didn't get any twill tape :( Seriously, you had twill tape inside? Your pincushion turned out super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Morsel! And have totally enjoyed looking at all your quilts throughout the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Adorable! Great twill tape :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! The twill tape is a great touch! None for me though...pdf patterns are instant gratification, but looks like I missed out of the extras...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment