Knocking off items on my To Do List

At the beginning of December, there were a few things I really wanted to get done before the end of the year.  In fact, there were 5 things on my To Do List:

1.  Quilt Hubble
2.  Make the December Schnibble - Morsel
3.  Turn Drop (the November Schnibble) into a pillow
4.  Make a baby quilt for my new little nephew
5.  Finish the nautical 241 tote bag I started ages ago.

Last week, I made the December Schnibble and mailed it to its recipient.  I also prepared a backing for Hubble and pin basted the whole thing.  Friday night, I got started on the quilting.

And yesterday afternoon, I finished number 3 on the list!


Yes - that is my Drop pillow!  I don't know why I was procrastinating doing this for so long.  It only took me about one hour to have the whole thing quilted and turned into a pillow cover.  For the back, I chose some Lecien fabric I won many moons ago from the Fat Quarter Shop.

Next up is my nautical 241 tote bag.  I finally bought the interfacing I needed so this should go together very fast.  And I ordered some fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop about a week ago for my nephew's quilt so that should come in the mail this week.  With any luck, the quilt will be finished by Christmas and... my To Do List will be done!

And how is your Christmas quilting/gift-making going?

Izzy

Linking up at Sew Many Ways for Sew Darn Crafty!


Comments

  1. Your pillow sure caught my eye! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drop pillow looks gorgeous! Way to go crossing things off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..lovely pillow. I would love to invite you for the christmas pillow linky party in my blog. Please do come and join with your lovely pillow. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pillow - looks great with all those fabrics! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment