Wrapping up 2012!

It's almost 2013!  I thought I would wrap-up the year with a mosaic of my December finishes.  This was a pretty good month for me.  I had 5 items on my "must do' list and all 5 got done.

1. Hubble (October Schnibble)  2.  Morsel (December Schnibble)  3. Drop (November Schnibble)  4.  Nautical 241 Tote Bag  5.  Carpenter Star Pillow  6.  Table Runners  7.  City Streets Baby Quilt

For more information on any of these finishes, see the 2012 Finishes tab at the top of the screen.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with what I've accomplished this year.  I learned a lot of new things, tried to stretch my abilities a little bit and had a whole lot of fun!  :-)

In 2013, I want to try techniques I haven't tried before and I want to quilt every single top in my UFO pile.  If I finish one every month, by the end of 2013, I'll have none left.

I hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Izzy

Comments