But most of my focus so far this week has been on Starburst. Our assignment this week was to sew together 2 blocks... and my assignment is complete! Yay!
|Block 1 of my Starburst|
|Block 2 of my Starburst|
To say that I'm loving these blocks would be an understatement. I like everything about them... the fabric (Ruby by Bonnie & Camille)... the pattern (by Melissa at Happy Quilting)... even my piecing is pretty darn good. :-)
In terms of WIPs, I've got:
- Starburst (2 blocks done, 2 to go)
- FQS 2012 Mystery Designer BOM (waiting for the February block)
- Lori Holt's Row Along (row 1 complete, working on row 2)
- Scrappy Tripalong (12 blocks done, need 8 more)
- Daisy Chains (quilting has begun!)
Linking up at Lee's for WIP Wednesday:
And at Melissa's for the Starburst Quiltalong:
Thank you for visiting and I hope you are having a fantastic week!