ALYOF - Goal Setting for October

It's once again time for me to commit to a monthly goal. The one finish I will focus on in October.

This month, I will finish quilting and put the binding and label on...

My Star Surround quilt.

I already started quilting it (you can see a picture of my progress here) so I'm pretty confident I can do this!

Linking up at Fiber of all Sorts and Sew Bittersweet Designs for ALYOF (see the button in my sidebar). Go ahead and do the same!

Thanks for stopping by!

Izzy

 

Comments

  1. You can do it! Love the pebbles you have already done. They look so perfect. Will be an exciting finish. Love those geese too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous star surround and loving the quilting it looks fab. Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. Just beautiful. The black is a great choice. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment