Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to stop in quickly and wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you are surrounded by lived ones and having lots of fun.

I'm going over to my mom's tonight to celebrate with my entire family. I cannot wait!

Every year, I make something quilty for the women in the family (my mom, my sister, my SILs and my dad's wife). This year, I made this fun pile of hotpads.

I've had the PDF file for a while now and unfortunately, I can't remember where I got it. :-(. But they were super fun and easy to make.

I'll be back after Christmas with a new finish!

Izzy

 

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Izzy! Sew happy to meet you this year! Love the sweet potholders and so will the ladies in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts! I hope you're having a most excellent Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Izzy! I haven't been on any blogs for the past few weeks and realized I needed to catch up on what you have been up to! I am so glad your husband didn't have a stroke! I will be praying that he will get over the Bell's Palsy soon.

    I hope you had a very blessed Christmas.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment