For the 2017 FAL, your hosts are:
- Leanne - She Can Quilt - Canada
- Rhonda - Rhonda's [Quilt] Ramblings - USA
- Nicky - Mrs Sew & Sow - Great Britain
- Jess - Elven Garden Quilts - Australia
- Abigail - Cut & Alter - Great Britain
- Izzy - Dizzy Quilts - Canada
- Ella - Throw a Wench in the Works - USA
- Lucy - Charm about You - Great Britain
- Sarah - Sew me - Northern Ireland
- Judith - Just Jude - Northern Ireland
- Felicity - Felicity Quilts - Canada
- Marci - Marci Girl Designs - USA
- Karen - Capitola Quilter - USA
- Sandra - Sew Of Course - Ireland
- At the start of each quarter there will be a linky party for you to link up your proposed list of finishes. You must link up in order to be able to be eligible for those prizes at the end. Please only enter ONE blog post, Flickr photo or Instagram photo at this starting link-up. If you use Flickr or Instagram please describe your plan in the description.
- In order for your projects to be eligible, they must be a tangible project at the start of the quarter. That means, at the very least, a fabric pull matched to a pattern, a quilt top needs to be quilted, or a half knit jumper. I love seeing your bee blocks, but they won't count unless you happen to be turning them all into a fully completed quilt THIS quarter. We are looking for a proper UFO - UnFinished Object - which means it has to have been started.
- As you complete each of your projects on your list, write a post all about it, or a description of a Flickr pic.
- At the end of the quarter, link up each individual post/Flickr pic (please link back to your original list in some way). For each finish/link you complete, you get an entry into the draw, and therefore it's in your best interest to write up a separate post for each!
- A finish is defined as a completely finished project, eg a quilt, quilted and bound, a bag that's fully lined and functional, or a jumper that one could wear out in public. I'm happy for you if you get a quilt top completed in one quarter, but hold onto it for the next quarter and see if you can get it quilted and bound before entering please.
- You won't be punished if you don't finish your entire list, so feel free to make a big list and roll projects over from one quarter to the next if you need to.
- All qualifying finishes will be put into a prize draw, and the names/numbers drawn at random for each of the prizes donated by our sponsors for that quarter.
- The finish linky party will be open for approximately a week, and then the next quarter will open on the following day.
- The FAL is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
January 8 - Q1 proposed finishes linky opens
January 14 - Q1 proposed finishes linky closes
March 26 - Q1 finishes linky opens
March 27 to 31 - Tutorial week
April 1 - Q1 finishes linky closes
April 2 - Q2 proposed finishes linky opens
April 8 - Q2 proposed finishes linky closes
June 25 - Q2 finishes linky opens
June 26 to 30 - Tutorial week
July 1 - Q2 finishes linky closes
July 2 - Q3 proposed finishes linky opens
July 8 - Q3 proposed finishes linky closes
September 24 - Q3 finishes linky opens
September 25 to 28 - Tutorial week
September 30 - Q3 finishes linky closes
October 1 - Q4 proposed finishes linky opens
October 7 - Q4 proposed finishes linky closes
December 31 - Q4 finishes linky opens
January 6, 2018 - Q4 finishes linky closes